Photobucket Advisory Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Photobucket Advisory Group

A place to discuss ideas and feedback from our most valued users

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is anyone interested in taking a peek and testing our new Mobile App wireframes??

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is anyone interested in taking a peek and testing our new Mobile App wireframes?? Empty sure Wed May 01, 2013 9:20 pm

TarmacTV

Most of my uploads are from my phone. I'm happy to test whatever to make that the best it can be.

2Is anyone interested in taking a peek and testing our new Mobile App wireframes?? Empty New mobile app Wed May 01, 2013 5:44 am

reddreamscharity

definitely

thanks

3Is anyone interested in taking a peek and testing our new Mobile App wireframes?? Empty Mobile app wireframes Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:44 pm

sparrow_1203

OK. Happy to take a look.

Admin

Admin
Admin

sparrow_1203 wrote:Not a clue what a wireframe might be but I'll have a look.

I should clarify. A wireframe is basically a blueprint of what the application will look like. A black and white visual guide, prior to the app being fully designed.

https://photobucket.forumotion.com

5Is anyone interested in taking a peek and testing our new Mobile App wireframes?? Empty Mobile app wireframes Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:40 pm

sparrow_1203

Not a clue what a wireframe might be but I'll have a look.

Admin

Admin
Admin

Good Morning All!

We are in the first stages of design on the mobile app, and I am looking for anyone interested in doing some user testing and providing feedback. This testing and feedback would be of the wire frames, so simple black and white designs, not the completed app. If you are interested, please reply to this post and let me know and I will send you an email with all the necessary info!

Thanks everyone

Kristen

https://photobucket.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum